Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •MethodicalDecision making follows a disciplined, mechanical process. Decisions are made based on facts and evaluations down to the smallest of details deemed relevant. Relies heavily on research and tries to eliminate emotion from decision making. Generally disciplined which leads to lower tolerance for risk. Often referred to as the engineering mindset.
- •CautiousMakes decisions based on feelings so fear often drives decision making process. Prone to indecisiveness with decision making and mistrustful of advice from others. Tends to value safety above all else when it comes to making investments. Mentality often exhibited by retirees when it comes to managing investments.
- •IndividualisticMakes decisions based on facts. Unlikely to second guess a decision once it's made. Values independent thinking and puts a great deal of trust in their own research when evaluating a decision. Leading to less risk aversion than other personality types. Entrepreneurs often exhibit the Individualistic mindset.
- •Spontaneousmakes decisions based on feelings and changes their mind frequently. Will listen to advice of others but often second guesses advice that is provided. Prone to chasing the latest hot thing when it comes to investments so typically less risk averse than others. Salespeople often exhibit a spontaneous mindset.
- 1.pay in full
- 2.pay on time
- 3.Use as little of your credit as possible.The lower your rate of utilization the higher your score
When a college calculates their cost of attendance
- •Transportation Costs
- •Medical Expenses
- •Medical or Religious Dietary Restrictions
In no particular order
- •Tim Ferris Show
- •James Altucher Show
- •Men Faber ShowLatest episode discussed the trinity portfolio
- •Revisionist History
- 1.Can I trust you?
- 2.How do you do what you do?
- 3.Why are you good at your job?
- 4.Are you the right fit for me?
- •Omnivore Salt
- •Copy of PlentyVibrant Vegetable Recipes from London's Ottolenghi
- •Ov Gloves
Especially as it relates to the impact of AI
- 1.The Inevitable: Understanding the 12 Technological Forces That Will Shape our Future by Kevin Kelly
- 2.Humans Need Not Apply: A Guide to Wealth and Work in the Age of Artificial Intelligence by Jerry Kaplan
- 3.The Fourth Industrial Revolution by Klaus Schwab
- 4.Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind by Yuval Noah HarariEnd focuses on how the author expects humans to continue evolving going forward
Social Finance for Student Loan Repayment
- •No origination fees
- •No early repayment fees
- •Community Forgiveness Program