Two specific good things I took away from each failed relationship
(it wasn't all for naught)
- •battlestar galactica and raspberry lambic
- •diamond studs
- •The compact OED and a jar of homemade pickles
- •an unofficial psych degree and a cool bag.
- •a giant safety pin and the ability to put up a mohawk with gelatin and glue.
- •destroyer and a posie ring
- •a forsythia and precious intel
- •love of chihuahuas and a tiny tower of drawers
- •good music and cedars restaurant
- •a rose and a bottle of glue
- •silence and invisibility
- •slow jams and sharpened intuition