7 TOASTS YOU SHOULD PROBABLY MAKE FOR BREAKFAST
I'm obsessed with toast so much that I have an Instagram account dedicated to it: http://Instagram.com/the_daily_toast
- •Strawberry, mascarpone, balsamic, brown sugar, sea salt, dill.Trust me on the dill.
- •Hard salami, mustard butter, wasabi arugula, chile flakes.For the mustard butter, just mash equal parts Dijon and room-temp butter together.
- •Charred broccoli, goat cheese, lime, chile.
- •Labneh, fig jam, Aleppo pepper.
- •Mashed blackberries, Neufchâtel, thyme.
- •Sharp cheddar, gochujang, cilantro.Mix about a cup of sharp cheddar with a heaping tablespoon of gochujang. Broil on toast til melted. Too with cilantro.
- •Tahini, banana, bee pollen, chia seeds, sea salt.I feel the eye rolls through my phone in reaction to the bee pollen and chia seeds.