THINGS I DID TODAY THAT YOU MAY OR MAY NOT CARE ABOUT
I'm in Barcelona by myself. I don't quite understand this new network yet. Here's what I did.
- •I weaved through the narrow streets of El BornEtsy ain't got nothin' on Barça.
- •I stumbled upon medieval ruins in an old marketplaceI love accidentally finding really old shit.
- •I ate un bocadillo de jamón at a random tapas barWhy doesn't ham taste like this in the states? Someone please explain.
- •I ate another meal at Picnic, one of Barcelona's brunch hotspotsBasically I have been eating nonstop but I'm only here for two days so sorry not sorry?
- •I chilled on the cute AF patio at my airbnb rentalThe place is cool but you can't put paper in the toilet so there's that.