London things that don't suck
Not everything in London is terrible. Here's a few.
- •HistoryIf you're a fan of all things western history, London has all of it. From medieval castles to Roman walls to WW2, it's all there
- •VarietyBeing an international city you can find a little bit of everything, from food to drink to shopping. Just don't go to their idea of an "authentic American diner". You'll be confused.
- •AlleywaysThere's always some new hidden nook or cranny of the city to discover, just keep wandering around, you'll find it.
- •Pubs and tavernsThe beer might be warm and the food might be bland, but you'll find an authentic British pub on just about every corner
- •BridgesLove bridges? London has them! From the ornate tower bridge to the modern pedestrian bridge there's lots of crossing points over the Thames
- •PlaysIf you're into theater you can't stumble through covent garden without running into one. Plus, is there a better place to see Shakespeare than the Globe?