Why Ocean City is better than your beach town
They don't call it Americas Greatest Family Resort for nothing
- •The boardwalkSure, lots of places have boardwalks. OC's is better
- •WonderlandWhat kid doesn't love Wonderland?
- •The coffeeBetween OC Coffee co, Locals, 4th St Cafe....so many great coffee choices, so few mornings to drink them
- •PizzaMack and Manco's is an institution even if they've changed their name. And they aren't even the best game in town - I would vote for 6th St Pizza. Either way, great choices every five yards or so
- •The water parkCan't beat a hot day at the OC waterpark
- •The beachesMiles of clean, safe beaches with plenty of sand and sun for everyone, without being stupidly wide like Wildwood
- •EventsBored of the beach? Head up to Main Street for traveling bands, balloon animals, and Wandering Disney characters. Great fireworks for the 4th. Bands and contests every night on the boardwalk. And it's all free!
- •Candy shopsFudge, salt water taffy, and everything else you can think of...made right in front of you on the boardwalk
- •Circle LiquorBut it's a dry town you say! I can't have that! Never fear, circle liquor has had your back for dozens of seasons, keeping weary parents and college kids as stocked as can be