Allow me to introduce myself
My name is Patrick, I am 42 I appear to be a standard suburban Dad
- •Things that might surprise you about me
- •I'm an ordained minister via The Church of Universal Life in Modesto CA
- •I know almost every word to "Doggystyle" by Snoop. Even 20 years later
- •I was one of 2 people I know that bought NWA's first album in a record store on cassette. I had read a review of it in the NYT and bought it the next day, I was 14.
- •I love comic books and don't get to read them enough
- •I love dogs and have always had one. Here is our current dog, Mookie. He possesses infinite patience, and loves tennis balls.
- •The one thing I do in my free time that makes me the happiest is watching my 5th grade daughter play lacrosse.
- •My wife and I go to see Pearl Jam every chance we get
- •I have 4 tattoos
- •I vote for Democrats because there isn't a more progressive alternative
- •I met my wife when I was 28. I thought she was really cute, and we were working at a bar together. I made a decision to "just be myself" and it turned out she fell in love with me and it somehow all worked out. We have an awesome time together.
- •When I don't have to travel for work, I make breakfast for my family every morning. It always includes fresh fruit. The kids don't realize it's because I love them, and that's fine.
- •My favorite show to watch with my kids is Gravity Falls.
- •I can deadlift 500 pounds, which is fine, but not quite it used to be.