Things I Wish Were Socially Acceptable
- •When someone I haven't spoken to in a while asks me "How is everything going?" I should be able to tell them that my life is in shambles and that I'm currently mid-mental breakdown instead of "Great! Thanks for asking."
- •Telling someone their dream is stupid. Like listen you're 5'7 and out of shape, ball is not life.
- •Openly disclosing your alcoholism to your employer
- •Going to see a kids movie alone in the middle of the day and not looking like a pedophile.Listen, sometimes we just need a break from adulthood.
- •Being able to ask someone if they're single without having them think you're hitting on them and making it weird.