DUMB REQUESTS FROM CUSTOMERS TODAY
I'm a barista at a Bakery in Beverly Hills. Today is my Friday so let's see how the world tries to test me today.
- •"What's the difference between drip coffee and an americano?".....honestly? Everything. Bye.
- •"Can I get a macchiato but in a big cup with extra foam"Sooooo...a dry capp? Don't try to get over on me. I've done this before.
- •"What kind of ham is on the sandwich?"Our answer:regular
- •"Can I get a hot chocolate but cold? And not a chocolate milk."..........
- •"This iced vanilla latte with almond milk is too vanilla and almond-y."There's no other things it could be.
- •"Oh I can't touch the bread?"No bitch the fuck?!?!
- •"Oh I have to pick a flavor of hot tea? Nevermind just coffee"Wut.
- •"Are these dog treats for dogs or humans?"Bitches.
- •"Chocolate dog biscuits?"NO. COME ON!
- •"Do you have a discount at night?"So then everyone would come at night?!?!? No!
- •"Wait you're closed? So I can't get anything? You don't even have coffee? Or a croissant?"Until places stay open for me I will not stay open for anyone else.