THINGS I DON'T LIKE TO ADMIT
yet here I am, sharing them all anyways
- •I have to fact-check some of my tweetsgod forbid I embarrass myself on the internet!
- •I think Rihanna is a lot more relatable than Beyoncéthis one might start wars.
- •sometimes I deeply stalk @bram on every social media platform and read old textsyou know that feeling, when your heart's just kind of sore because you need a person's presence so badly?
- •I'm terrified of aquariums and the marine mammal exhibits at the zoothe glass is going to break. I will either drown or get smothered to death by a large marine mammal.
- •until about a year ago I thought Alaska might be an islandI KNOW this one's terrible-- I knew Alaska wasn't a part of the continental United States but I wasn't certain if it was surrounded by water on every side or not. I'm an otherwise intelligent person and I have no excuse for this.
- •I think kale is only OKand 9/10 kale salads are straight up gross.
- •I refer to Urban Dictionary a lotI just can't keep up with these kids and their slang these days.
- •one time I booked a flight to Manchester, New Hampshire instead of Manchester, United Kingdomit was a stressful realization. fortunately it occurred before boarding any planes.
- •merely months after the aforementioned snafu, I gave my friend completely incorrect dates to coordinate flights to JFKwhen will I learn? probably never.