Already on li.st? Open in app.
If I had an Indie Folk Rock Band...
- •Fishing with Dynamite
- •Dust Bowel Zombies
- •Milky White Revival
These would all be titles for my album... if I had a band.
- •The Owls are Not What They Seem
- •Without Chemicals... He Points
- •Man in a Smiling Bag
I am redoing this one for my friend @karlalucia, because I don't think she appreciated my sass in the last one.
- •Piss and VinegarWith a little bit of sass. Ok, for real here is the actual list.
- •Step Up 2: The StreetsThe most clever movie title of all time, plus a great terrible dance movie!
- •Faulkner CollectionLove, love, love him.
- •Artsy/Crafty stuffSewing, sculpting, designing, really anything I can make or do with my hands. I love it and I'm not to shabby either. These are my tiny gnomes I make.
- •Picking restaurantsExcept for my husband, he's good at this too. We are a both a bit of a foodie, so we like to go to new and exciting places. Seriously, some of my family would eat at the same place every time, if we let them.
- •ForgivenessThis one seems weird, and maybe a little not very humble. But I don't hold grudges, like, at all. It's just not in me. I get mad. I get my feelings hurt. And I get judgey alot, but I can let it go super easy. I might get super mad at someone, but it takes almost nothing for us to be good again.
This list is thanks to my friend @karlalucia. I don't know if i can rank these, but definitely in the top! And definitely places I thought, yeah I could live here forever.
- •New York, New YorkI know, I know, it's cliche. But there is so much life everywhere. And the graffiti!
- •Savanah, GeorgiaIt's weird, I know, but the cemetery is one of the most beautiful ones I've ever seen.
- •Ithaca, New YorkWhat can i say... Ithaca is gorges! 10 square miles surrounded be reality.
These are band names for my Indie Rock Band... inspired by Twin Peaks... if I had a band.
- •Agent Cooper and the Bookhouse Boys
- •The Great Northern
- •The Renault Brothers
10 ways I am conflicted... maybe hypocritical... or as I like to think complex.
- 1.I have social axiety, but I like to be around people.
- 2.I want to be an anonymous, but I want people to know me.
- 3.I want everything to be planned, but I want things to be spontaneous.
If I had an Indie Rock Band...
- •Ponyo loves SosukeAlso my JPOP Band
- •Daytime Fireflies
- •Accidental Documentary
Absurd thoughts that run through my head as I start a list and then decide that I should save it to multiple drafts instead of publishing. The joys of social anxiety... or is it social media aniety (also,name of my garage punk band) at this point?
- •What if I miss something? What if I don't list everything pertaining to this particular subject?I'm making a li.st of all my faves, and miss something. Oh no! I didn't include all the information you need to know everything about me! 😲
- •How long does this need to be in order to actually be a li.st?Is two a list or just a group? I feel like 7 is good, oh God, why am I stressing about this?
- •Is this title even relevant to my li.st?Oh no, my title says favorite band and I li.sted Regina Spector, she's not a band! They are all going to know I'm a fraud!
and let's be honest, most I still love as an adult.
- •Where the Wild Things AreMaurice Sendak
- •CorduroyDon Freeman
- •Green Eggs and HamDr. Suess