Children's books I loved as a kid...
and let's be honest, most I still love as an adult.
- •Where the Wild Things AreMaurice Sendak
- •CorduroyDon Freeman
- •Green Eggs and HamDr. Suess
- •Where the Sidewalk EndsShel Silverstein
- •The Boxcar Children SeriesGertrude Chandler Warner
- •Goodnight MoonMargaret Wise Brown
- •Thomas Jefferson bookIt was a book of facts about Jefferson. No idea what the name of it was. Or why, for that matter, I loved it so much. But I loved the shit out of this book.