FAVORITE PLACES I HAVE VISITED, ranked, complete with photos
This list is thanks to my friend @karlalucia. I don't know if i can rank these, but definitely in the top! And definitely places I thought, yeah I could live here forever.
- •New York, New YorkI know, I know, it's cliche. But there is so much life everywhere. And the graffiti!
- •Savanah, GeorgiaIt's weird, I know, but the cemetery is one of the most beautiful ones I've ever seen.
- •Ithaca, New YorkWhat can i say... Ithaca is gorges! 10 square miles surrounded be reality.
- •Gatlinburg, TennesseeFoothills of the Smokey Mountains, is there anything else I need to say.
- •Branson, MissouriOzark Mountains, so beautiful.
- •Lake Tahoe, NevadaReally beautiful.
- •Carmel-by-the-Sea, California and 17 mile driveTown was adorable. 17 mile drive is stunning.
- •San Francisco, CaliforniaVery cool city.