THINGS I LEARNED DOING NANOWRIMO 📚
November is National Novel Writing Month and I, along with thousands of others, have endeavored to write a 50k word novel in 30 days. Slightly more than a week in and I've learned both trivia and facts about the process of writing a novel. If you're doing #NaNoWriMo , what have you learned while writing your novel?
- •Video game music is GREAT for writing tomostly because it doesn't have words but it's usually still engaging/motivating
- •It's really hard to write when you're hot/cold/hungry/thirsty
- •The fact that Pune, India and Tokyo, Japan only have a +3 time difference between them
- •Somehow it's really fun to sit in a room full of people typing away on laptops and write your own storyNaNo is just as much social as anything else
- •There are so many diverse names in Hindi like you wouldn't believe
- •So many airport names/codesMy character goes from India to Japan with a stop in Kuala Lumpar, and then later she'll go to England. Lots of flights have connections.