ALL THE MAKEUP TRICKS YOU EVER NEEDED
I read a lot of ladies magazines and blogs, here are the tips I've learned that actually make a difference and are not that hard to follow. If you can't explain it to your husband it's too hard for this list...
- •Angle your wing towards your temple, not the bottom of your eyebrowHoly smokes, what a game changer
- •Blend everything UPConcealer? Place it on the top of your cheekbone and blend up. Blush/bronzer? Up, into the hairline.
- •Use your fingers to find your cheekbone, not smilingTotal game changer here - find your cheekbone and place a matter bronzer right underneath. Then place the blush on top of the cheekbone and blend both up and towards your hairline. I swear I've been putting my shiz on too low my entire life and this new method makes me look like I got a facelift.
- •Highlighter down the center of your nose changes your entire face for the betterDon't ask me how, I don't know. no it doesn't look shiny or like grease - it just kind of looks like your nose is totally awesome, and your whole face is glowing. My favorite highlighter is the organic and subtle RMS living Luminizer which is what you see all over my face in every one of these pictures http://goo.gl/eh75ty
- •Beauty Blenders actually work better than anythingI know, it's crazy but in an independent test between beauty blender and other sponges, it actually works, using less product and giving more thorough, natural coverage. Something about the composition of the sponge, which is patented- it's amazing and totally worth it. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000I5HJ2Y/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B000I5HJ2Y&linkCode=as2&tag=denjul-20&linkId=OBXJYU5H5OM4JSGA
- •Wet your sponge with water OR for lasting power, your mistI love face mists! I love the glossier one and this amazing new one from Kirsten Parry Organics and the Mario Badescu one from Urban Outfitters. I love them even more when I spritz my sponge with them and use it to spread on my foundation and it looks so perfect and lasts all night