AS REQUESTED: THE MILKY JELLY CLEANSER BY GLOSSIER REVIEW
- •packaging: AHonestly it was smaller than I hoped but still perfect - it fits nicely on my shelf, looks gorgeous and delicious. The self-locking pump is seriously A++. The packaging might be my favorite part after the smell.
- •Smell: ADelicious- like sugar frosted roses. It smells so good it makes me want to wash my face- which is by far the most important thing in the world to me when it comes to products.
- •Cleansing: A-Again this might be from the oil just spoiling me. There was a video where Emily Weiss rubbed it on her eyes and all her makeup came off. She clearly wears less than me, because mine barely budged and I had to reapply. That said, it left my skin feeling clean but not over dry and not squeaky. I will probably continue to use coconut oil to clean my eyes and this on the rest of my face.
- •Texture: A-Honestly after reading the description I expected it to be thicker. Maybe I'm just too used to oils. This felt light and milky, not really jelly. That said it's absolutely lovely to use, and just the tiniest little bit goes a long way.
- •Acne fighting: ?!?No idea- my skin is so crazy. I haven't broken out yet but I'm due for a Lupron shot, so we shall see what happens then.
- •Overall: AI am pretty into this amazingly light, non-drying, heavenly smelling cleanser. It's fun to use, so I have been good about cleansing which comes with benefits of its own. Get your own (and 20% off if it's your first order) using this link: http://bff.glossier.com/c8UZH