DEHYDRATED? EAT THIS
Apparently the best way to replenish fluids is a combo of drinking water AND eating foods with high liquid content. This is what I learned during chemo and even though I barfed all the time I was only ever hospitalized once (trust me this is a big deal!)
- •MelonIt's basically delicious water in fruit form
- •Any kind of Asian noodle soupIt's fluid but with all kinds of things in it that make tummies happy like garlic and ginger and other soothing herbs
- •Canned PeachesDrink the juice too..
- •BrothDifferent than Asian noodle soup. Put it in a mug.
- •French Onion SoupNo cheese, no bread. The salt will heal you and the fat will coat your stomach.
- •BananaFor the potassium
- •ApplesBut not applesauce. My grandma was very clear about this - I don't know why but it's proved to be true. It's grandma science
- •Gluten Free CrackersBecause glue is bad for you