DIY HEALING CANDY CANE BALM RECIPE
Peppermint oil: natural painkiller and muscle relaxant natural energizer sinus relief natural bug repellant antimacrobial properties Coconut oil: Anti-microbial properties skin softener helps to retain moisture
- •You'll need: Coconut oil (enough to almost fill your container) Peppermint oil (just a few drops per every 4 ounces, this stuff is potent) plus a kitchen spoon, Glass Containers with lids, a pot with enough water in it to cover the bottle about half way up
- •Spoon the coconut oil into the container using the spoon, it should be solid at room temperature so press it down gently, like brown sugar.
- •Add a few drops of peppermint oil
- •Place the lids on the containers (I used glass jars) and then place them in the pot with the water
- •Heat the water to boil, keeping a close eye on it. The oil inside will melt until it's clear. If there's a few solid spots in the middle, don't worry they'll melt when you leave them out to soak.
- •Remove from heat and place them on a cool flat service. Give it a twirl
- •As it returns to room temperature the balm will solidify again. To use, allow the heat from your hand to warm the oil and apply as needed.