HELLO HOW DO YOU TAKE CARE OF SKIN THAT'S NOT ON YOUR FACE?
Another great question! And what I'm working on right now, so here's a sneak peek of a post I'm working on
- •For neck, décolletage and handsI use the extra product leftover from my face!
- •For BacneMy new favorite is this charcoal cloth which I use with Alba's Acne dote scrub
- •For everything elseCoconut oil - I loved this bath soak but tbh it was overpriced and I will prob just continue to use the kitchen kind- I use it for everything, including: shaving cream, body lotion, mouthwash...
- •For overall hotnessNothing beats a faux tan - this is my obsession http://www.denajulia.com/2016/04/review-versaspa-marine-algae-tanning-products.html?m=1 they've started building skincare into faux tanning products and this one uses marine algae, which has awesome antioxidant, anti-aging properties and very moisturizing.
- •For my arm chicken skinAHA moisturizer, whatever is on sale, but usually Eucerin (you'll find it in the link below) Goes away when I use it - comes back when I don't... I don't particularly care or notice so I skip this step a lot.
- •For scars + stretch marksMederma lotion - here's a full list of the body lotion products under my sink right now which I use randomly and whenever I feel like it http://www.denajulia.com/2016/01/the-7-lotions-i-have-on-my-body-right.html?m=1