HOTTEST TV RIGHT NOW
I love the Fall... here's what I'm watching and obsessing about right now!
- •Scream QueensIf you loved heathers then this campy wonder is right up your alley...
- •The Mindy ProjectQuite possibly the funniest birth episode of all time - the new season on Hulu is shaping up to be a real winner. Best line so far: "It almost makes me feel bad for messing with your birth control" - @IkeBarinholtz
- •You're the WorstThis sleeper hit from FX was my summer obsession with so many amazing lines it's almost impossible to pick my favorite, but let's just say a lot of things make me wonder "is this feminism?" And I always try to make the "punk rock choice" season 2 is airing now, catch up on season 1 on Hulu.
- •Playing HouseI just can't even describe how much I love this show. It has everything, best friends, body rolls, a baby named "char bar" and @lennonparham as the best friend I want to be #rolemodels season 2 is a palette cleansed for all the terrorist TV about to hit the networks
- •Blind SpotSpeaking of terrorist TV, if you like yours with a side of badass female leads then the pilot of this show is your jam. Also starring the super hot guy from Empire Records with the lip scar (sadly covered by a beard) I'm already hooked
- •QuanticoI've only watched the first 8 minutes but I can tell this is going to be this years scandal - must watch live so nobody spills the dirt on Twitter before you can see it. The lead, a veteran of Bollywood with an impressive 50 movies under her belt, is a crackling fire pot with a face so expressive it's amazing she even has lines.