JAPANESE + KOREAN CULT BEAUTY BINGE
I'm about to have my next surgery and this seems like the perfect time to do science experiments on my face! Right now I just feel like Korean + Japanese cosmetics products own the science, magic, and amazing packaging market. Here's what I got to try, any recommendations of requests please add...
- •TonyMoly Kiss Kiss Lip ScrubTotal FOMO! Only one left on Amazon?! Must be good
- •Too Cool for School Egg Cream MaskLove sheet masks, love the packaging, really good reviews and now being stocked by Sephora... @gabimoskowitz will report back if this needs to be part of pre-wedding routine... reviews are like magic/obsession on people who already have great skin
- •Too Cool for School Dinoplatz Dear.Braciodaurus Oil Paper PactNot gonna lie - just love the packaging, wish they made PINS (@lenadunham you feel me?)
- •DHC Velvet Skin CoatWill supposedly replace any need I feel to where foundation... 😁 big promises yo
- •TonyMoly Luminous Pure Aura CC CreamI think I fell in love with the name? Def fell in love with the price which is 1/3 of my current CC and which I go through like water. Also interesting that several men said they use this (must be SO natural?!) @sophiec will let you know...
- •Missha M Magic Cushion Moisture FoundationObviously been dying to try a cushion foundation forever
- •Shiseido Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Meister MascaraVery sucked in by the reviews, also love me a good curling mascara... @thatzoegirl will let you know how it fares!
- •DHC Eye BrightContains caffeine (known to depuff) and supposedly very hydrating. like the applicator a lot (for the massaging away of fluids)