Let's Keep Li.sT Troll Free
Recently someone who I am about to name right now created a list that made my blood boil and flame shoot out of my ears.
- •It was a thinly veiled attempt at bullying under the auspices of being anti-bullyingStay with me here - I know it's confusing
- •It took a great, funny and HELPFUL listAbout the pitfalls and mistakes people make when searching for love online and used humor to help educate people. I am literally an expert on online dating, having both written a VERY successful iBook on the topic AND met my husband online dating
- •Instead of contributing to a debate he just went off on herI mean what?!? Why!!? How is this not even worse than the original list
- •Saying "I'm not calling out (awesome funny writer" while very clearly calling out @gabimoskowitz means nothingActions speak louder than words
- •Also, she can't even see the list! He blocked her!Are we using @list to talk shit behind people's backs now? Oh hell no.
- •Someone tried to gently point this out.@ChrisK deleted the comment. Then he blocked us all! Blocked now.
- •He will most likely call me out and or write a mean list about me or whateverWatch me drown in my salty tears
- •I ride or die for @gabimoskowitzAnd against ALL forms of bullying.
- •Here's a handy guide for bullying versus not bullyingTalking about tropes/cliches/poor grammatical choices and the world at large = not bullying. Calling out a specific person (behind their back) = bullying. using their picture = bullying. Just because she's a celebrity doesn't mean she's not a person!
- •Who's with me?
- •UPDATED: No bullying! That means no bullying Chris either.Let's all just be friends ok?