SPRING CLEANING... YOUR FACE
Because pollen, mold, mildew, allergies, warmer weather and that dead flakey winter skin that won't take a hint need to be swept away.
- •Wash your faceWhatever your cleanser of choice is (mine changes daily - coconut oil, Bobbie brown, Milky Jelly or if I'm feeling congested - this new one from Caolion that's part of this pore ritual)
- •Wash it againThis time no oil - use something that foams. If you want to get serious I have so much fun with this crazy bubble pore pack but the idea is to really get a clean. Like Korean double cleansing clean. http://www.denajulia.com/2016/03/the-korean-beauty-secret-perfect-pores.html?m=1
- •Use a clay maskAgain users choice - I alternate between the glossier mega greens Galaxy mask, one from Strivectin I was given as a gift and this hard core pore pack (oily girls this one is for you)
- •Finish with a heavy duty moisturizerYou don't want your skin being all like "you stripped me down and then didn't fill me back up, let me over produce some sebum to compensate - you're welcome" - so get serious. Hyaluronic acid! Also consider something with HA and fake tanner if you tan because this routine will strip out the color - my current obsession is from Versa Spa and it's all natural and creamy dreamy. http://www.denajulia.com/2016/02/new-product-obsession-gradual-tanning.html?m=1
- •Also don't forget your neck and décolletageIt's spring!