The Deal with Cetaphil - it's HELLA bad for you
Great question, here's why it gets the thumbs down from me.
- •This is the Think Dirty AppI was ALL about the cetaphil until I discovered the Think Dirty app, which tells you about your cosmetic products in terms of this very complicated ingredient index that used to be a gigantic pain in the ass to search. The app makes it easy...
- •It gives you an easy to understand ranking of your products1 is good, 10 is bad
- •As you can see, cetaphil is badBecause it's got parabens - those carginogenic and reproductively toxic suckers that somehow became a beauty product staple
- •It even gives you a breakdown by ingredient
- •All the cetaphil products use different nasty parabens
- •And that is why I don't use Cetaphil anymoreWhamp whamp whamp