📸 The Last 5 Photos I Took, Explained
- •I forgot to bring a purse big enough to carry my lazy purse dog in, so she picked out this cool basket at the new Reformation store. I felt like a PoMo hipster Dorothy off to see the wizard.
- •Went to see Beauty and the Beast with my girl gang. This made the rounds after because it speaks to our truth. 😭 had to send it to my 6'4 husband, obvi. Technically a screenshot but trying to be true to the exercise.
- •Out to dinner at Sessions in the Presidio with these two hot babes. Sent a selfie to the hubs to say hi. Also clearly I look hot so it had to be documented... insta caption: Hello Charlie. Nobody got it. Here's a big hint 😇
- •Airports are disgusting, especially bathrooms. My tiny travel friend is basically a breathing swiffer, so she gets to ride on my perfectly balanced and highly loved away suitcase. Not an ad. Love this damn thing so much.
- •I always mask on airplanes because I have zero shame. This is the first sheet mask I have ever found that doesn't make me look like a serial killer. I actually think I look like a hot super hero/villain. Obviously had to selfie. My super power is getting off an airplane looking dewy and fresh.