YO- I DON'T WEAR MAKE UP MOST DAYS. IS IT BAD THAT I DON'T WASH MY FACE EVERY DAY?
I don't really know the answer to this but here's my best guess based on what I do know, that I decided to turn into a quiz. God bless you and your perfect natural skin tho 😁
- •Do you live in a place with cars, factories, air conditioners, and/or other people breathing?
- •Do you live anywhere other than a sterile plastic bubble?
- •Do you wear sunscreen everyday?If you answered no to this you need to start wearing sunscreen everyday!!!! Yes even in winter!!!
- •Do you have pores in your skin?
- •Do you have skin?If no, seek medical attention immediately
- •Do you ever sweat?If you answered no to this and you are human you're lying. Everybody sweats, maybe not noticeably but it's literally the reason we have pores.
- •If you answered yes to any of these questions, washing your face everyday is probably a good idea.You're also washing off dirt, sweat, pollution, allergens, bacteria and all the other stuff that gets on your skin. Not twice a day, but in my opinion, at least once. Unfortunately there's more stuff out there acting on our skin than just makeup and sun - chemicals in the air can enter our system through the skin (the largest organ of the body) Also I wash my hair once a week and only shower like, every other day, so I'm not a clean freak.