TV I Watched With My Parents Growing Up
I don't remember watching any television with parents except for the number one on the list. The rest of the list will be some of my favourite shows growing up. Definitely not in chronological order.
- •1. Another World( my mom was so hooked she made up an illness for me to skip school and my stepfather wouldn't know I was staying home so I could update her on the soap opera!)
- •Brady BunchI was definitely Jan, not Marcia
- •Family affairI never did get my Mrs. Beasley doll that I always wanted
- •The love boatI have yet to be on a cruise with a bunch of formerly famous people.
- •Fantasy islandWelcome, indeed . He was creepy and handsome.
- •DallasThat was the longest summer of my life .... I Still can't figure out why she shot JR.
- •Knots LandingFirst show I ever watched where one of the main characters was killed off.
- •TaxiAs an adult I worked as an extra on set with Tony Danza, he wasn't as nice as I thought he would be. But that's OK , I probably wasn't as hot as he thought I would be.
- •Bewitched.I hated Darren's mother-in-law
- •That girl!I was too young to appreciate the significance of a single woman living in the city.
- •The Mary Tyler Moore showI was too young to appreciate the significance of a single woman living in the city.
- •Dick van Dyck showI was too young to appreciate the significance of a husband-and-wife remaining married.