I'm really upset something so am spending my Saturday evening crying and watching comfort TV. What are the shows you turn to in times of sadness? The shows that the opening bars of the theme song make you feel warm and fuzzy?
- •The West WingToby, Josh, Sam, Leo, CJ, Jed, Charlie and co will always be there to make you feel like the world isn't going to shit.
- •Gilmore GirlsWhere you lead, I will follow. Oh this is the definition of a comfort show. Coming back to Stars Hollow is like getting into a warm bath.
- •Brooklyn 99This show is so full of heart. It's a sitcom that hits a lot of familiar beats. It doesn't light your world on fire but sometimes you don't want that. You want a world where people care about their co-workers and call themselves Velvet Thunder.
- •CommunityThe best distraction from reality.Suggested by @LizDawson
- •Hallmark Channel original moviesJudge away, people! But this is all I watched for 14 hours straight the day after my comprehensive examSuggested by @LizDawson
- •Happy EndingsI must have watches the whole series three or four times? Some episodes more than that?Suggested by @stars
- •The OfficeCringe-inducing awkwardness, great pranks, and arguably the greatest love story of TV history (Jim and Pam! 😍). This always makes me laugh and feel betterSuggested by @bware427
- •30 Rock!!Suggested by @sugar
- •Parks and RecSuggested by @michellejennifer
- •Grey's AnatomyRIP DerekSuggested by @lindseyfleck
- •Boy Meets WorldIt makes me feel like i'm a kid again at my house and that everything will be okay-especially cause of Feeny's words of wisdom.Suggested by @sarahmccoy