I can't be in my office in London as I'm leaving for a competitor so I decided to work from home...in Paris.
- •Food(Not pictured: One of the foie gras/saucisson/cheese gave me food poisoning so I have to throw it out. French world problems.)
- •Notre DameNeeded to recentre, managed to catch a service at Notre Dame. I'm not catholic but this was special.
- •Midnight in ParisSeriously. Magical realism.
- •Mornings in ParisWalking by a river with your first meal since food poisoning = perfect.
- •More foodIs this real life??
- •Belle's Bookshop or a remote worker's paradise?The former. There are no electrical outlets.