The Bernard Pivot Questionnaire (Inside the Actors Studio)
Inspired by @Fitz
- •Favourite WordI like almost all the words. Melancholic is one of my favourites because it simultaneously sounds like what it means but also far more beautiful than its meaning. If you were to separate it from its meaning, you'd love the cadence of the word. But it wouldn't be the same because the meaning is the effect. I don't know. I like all the words.
- •Least favourite wordFuckboy. We should not be endorsing its usage in pop culture because it is a slur for victims of prison rape.
- •Turn onRemembering the littlest things at the biggest moments.
- •Turn offRudeness - off hand flippant rudeness, rudeness to people in the service industry, not saying please and thank you, etc. Just don't be rude. You can be an ass but be a polite ass.
- •Favourite curse wordFuck. It can be used multiple ways - positive and negative. Fuck yes, fuck no, fuck off, come the fuck on, Bridget.
- •Noise that I loveMy niece's voice.
- •Noise that I hateShouting. It makes me anxious. Let's all just use our inside voices.
- •Profession other than my own that I'd like to attemptI write a lot in my current job but I'd love to be a children's book writer.
- •Profession I would not like to doCleaning. It's honest work which my grandparents did and I'm forever grateful to those who do it but I would not like to.
- •If heaven exists, what would you like to hear at the pearly gates?'You can leave your baggage at the door.'