LIQUIDS I BUY AT THE GROCERY STORE
- •MilkSkim, usually. I like how it quenches my thirst and is low calorie. Great with protein powder after the gym.
- •Almond milkUnsweetened. Used for oatmeal and chia pudding mostly. Sometimes I'll put it in my coffee with some vanilla extract for what I call my "fancy coffee."
- •Cranberry juiceI love this stuff. It's great with vodka, and covers up the flavor of that green probiotic spirulina powder. Also good in case of UTI.
- •WineAlways Chilean because it's amazing and so cheap since we live in Chile. Usually red or champagne on occasion.
- •Boxed wineFor cooking. My husband makes badass sauces with boxed wine.
- •Mini probiotic drinksThey are these tiny shooters that taste like watery drinkable yoghurt. They are made for children but I love them and am thankful to have another probiotic source.
- •Apple cider vinegarDELICIOUS homemade salad dressing: approx. 3 to 1 oil to vinegar plus some salt, a squeeze of grainy mustard, and a touch of honey. Another probiotic source, great for belly and vaginal health!!!!
- •Extra virgin olive oilDuh
- •Vodka/ Pisco (always Chilean)/ WhiskeyNot every time just once in a while! Whenever we're out or in the mood 😊👍🏼