My 10 Favorite Movies, Just Because
is this how i lose all my followers?
- 1.Independence Daybest aerial battle since Star Wars, if not "in the history of mankind." yet to be topped.
- 3.Step Brotherswe never found out if Brennan likes guacamole tho
- 4.A Serious Man
- 5.Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventuresix words: "Welcome to the Hall of Presidents."
- 6.Billy Madisonthis taught me everything i know about screenwriting, particularly that you can skip a lot of needed but boring expo by simply having your characters break spontaneously into song for 30 seconds
- 7.House of the Devil
- 8.Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call: New Orleansthose colons tho
- 9.Too Big To Fail
- 10.Galaxy Quest
- 11.Honorable Mentions...Mars Attacks!, Return to Oz, XXX State Of The Union, Men In Black, Josie and the Pussycats, Raiders of the Lost Ark