FICTIONAL CRUSHES OF MY YOUTH
This list will be continually updated because I had a LOT of crushes, you guys.
- •Robin HoodAlways #1. Such swagger. That accent.
- •Prince Eric (The Little Mermaid)Swoon-worthy hair and eyebrows. Loves his dog.
- •Jack Kelly (Newsies)Singing. Dancing. Leading revolutions. Christian Bale!
- •Laurie (Little Women)(Even though he marries Amy). Christian Bale!
- •Gilbert Blythe (Anne of...)😭
- •Harry (A Far Off Place)This movie is about a girl (Reese Witherspoon!) whose family is massacred and then she has to walk across the Kalahari to escape...but I was still jealous of her due to her traveling companion.
- •Thackerey Binx (Hocus Pocus)"I shall always be with you."
- •Dickon (The Secret Garden)Even prickly Mary couldn't help loving him.