SCREENSHOTS I HAVE ON MY PHONE, EXPLAINED
Most of my screenshots are actually multi-screen photos of recipes from cooking blogs, which also means that my phone often has the faint sheen of splattered olive oil across its screen.
- •Explaining raclette to my friends, after suggesting it for our Easter meal
- •Favorite tweet recently
- •Proof that, for a brief time, I sat alone atop my university's bracket challenge. I filled mine out largely based on mascot cuteness.
- •Favorite Oscars dress (that color!), worn by Lydia Hearst. Chris Hardwick agrees.
- •Epic song I heard on an episode of The Leftovers. Shazam makes life so easy.
- •💯 nail polish color. Stockholm Symdrome by Smith&Cult
- •Literally a list of all of my favorite things, c/o @introvertdoodles on Insta
- •Screenshotted this as an answer to somebody's list about who you would want to narrate your autobiography (I think?). I understand that this is a divisive choice, but I find Kristen Schaal's unique voice oddly comforting.
- •When my list of saved articles ended up having a theme. Also, the list is much longer than what fits here.
- •Update from my sister on my cat niece 😻💗
- •When everyone in your shared calendar has the same plans
- •Autocorrect that made me giggle.
- •A dress from a wedding photog blog that gave me FEELINGS.
- •My sister's perfect Claire Danes impression.
- •A Domino's sponsored ad...it just looked so cheesy and delicious. 🍕