I know every job has its perks but there are some I find just terrible.
- •Psychic MediumPeople come to you for comfort and you just make up some story to charge some money, just delaying closure and prolonging grieving.
- •Debt CollectorIntimidating, bothering, threatening people to pay a debt you know nothing about specially when your company is charging stupid amounts of interest.
- •Parking Ticket OfficerYou ruin the day of every person you meet.
- •JudgeYou must convince yourself that the law is perfect in order not to hate this job. Imagine arriving home after a sentence where something is legally right but morally wrong or viceversa.
- •LawyerIn some cases, defending evil. Same case as the judge.
- •TelemarketerLying for a living. Mainly to poor, uneducated people... Earning a minimum wage while you make a rich guy richer.
- •PriestI know this is controvertial, specially if you are religious but preaching a lie and being ordered to not have a healthy romantic/sexual relationship is just unnatural.
- •Crime JournalistImagine just watching crime scenes everyday and doing nothing about it but deminishing them to entertainment.
- •Health Insurance WorkerHow could you tell someone that his/her health has a price.
- •Politician, Police Officer, Social LeaderI would just get killed or be part of what I'm against and kill myself.