My Relationship With College
College is weird. Here's my experience with it.
- •Yay! I'm going to college!Thank god I got accepted somewhere
- •I'm spending so much money and haven't even started school...Buying dorm supplies, paying for orientation and tuition...so expensive
- •Wow, the room is smallI don't even have a real closet
- •I'm so awkwardI don't think I'll ever outgrow that
- •I should go make new friendsor just text the few people I know from high school
- •Parties?frat culture doesn't live up to the hype, these boys are stupid
- •First day of classoutside I'm calm, but inside "WHATS GOING ON WHERE DO I GO CAMPUS IS SO BIG IM NOT PREPARED FOR THIS!!!"
- •Routineclass & study & class & study & no sleep
- •midtermswell maybe college isn't for me
- •I can always be a stripperfailing exams, sleep deprived, sad, but it's fine I have a backup
- •repeat 9-11 as needed
- •oh cool I have friendswe can all suffer through this together
- •how do I just hang outwait what's break? I should be studying something...
- •I hate lifeEngineering sucks
- •NEED MORE CAFFEINEonly moderately (or incredibly) addicted to caffeine