My Relationship With College
College is weird. Here's my experience with it.
- 1.Yay! I'm going to college!Thank god I got accepted somewhere
- 2.I'm spending so much money and haven't even started school...Buying dorm supplies, paying for orientation and tuition...so expensive
- 3.Wow, the room is smallI don't even have a real closet
- 4.I'm so awkwardI don't think I'll ever outgrow that
- 5.I should go make new friendsor just text the few people I know from high school
- 6.Parties?frat culture doesn't live up to the hype, these boys are stupid
- 7.First day of classoutside I'm calm, but inside "WHATS GOING ON WHERE DO I GO CAMPUS IS SO BIG IM NOT PREPARED FOR THIS!!!"
- 8.Routineclass & study & class & study & no sleep
- 9.midtermswell maybe college isn't for me
- 10.I can always be a stripperfailing exams, sleep deprived, sad, but it's fine I have a backup
- 11.repeat 9-11 as needed
- 12.oh cool I have friendswe can all suffer through this together
- 13.how do I just hang outwait what's break? I should be studying something...
- 14.I hate lifeEngineering sucks
- 15.NEED MORE CAFFEINEonly moderately (or incredibly) addicted to caffeine