PANTONE Color of the Year 2017: Greenery
PANTONE has announced a color to represent the PANTONE Color of the Year for 2017. What is it, you ask?
- •It’s PANTONE 15-0343 Greenery – a refreshing, springy yellow-green shade that evokes feelings of the great outdoors.
- •In honor of Greenery, we hunted down 10 modern designs that reference this zesty color.For links to all the products, visit http://design-milk.com/pantone-color-of-the-year-2017-greenery/
- •BuzziCube 3D in Pistache by BuzziSpace
- •E27 in Green by Mattias Ståhlbom for Muuto
- •White + Green Mugs from Poppin
- •Cubebot® Green by David Weeks for Areaware
- •Lala Stool with Storage Compartment in Green from DwellStudio
- •Link Table Lamp in Green by Peter Stathis for Pablo Designs
- •*22″ Basket in Neon Yellow from Bend Goods
- •Big Love Ice Cream Bowl in Green Bud by Miriam Mirri for Alessi
- •S’well Bottle in Peridot
- •Peacock Chair by Dror Bershetrit for Cappellini
- •Happy with 2017's Color of the Year?