- •Our dog has bone cancer and today is her last day here with us. I'll only show happy pictures because we are all sad enough around here.
- •So when my daughter was 3, she became very keen on the idea of a dog. She told us she wanted 2 dogs, both named Barbara. Kids! We finally searched the local rescues until we found the one. This is the day we brought her home.
- •These two have been thick as thieves for a long time.
- •Barbara protected me many times. A weird plumber, a moving crew, and a door to door salesman. These men were all scared of her and I honestly believe something bad would have happened without here there.She wasn't wearing that sweater during those times😜
- •I had a miscarriage and she knew. I did a lot of crying during the day when my daughter was at school and she dutifully sat on the couch with me for a week. She wouldn't eat unless I did. She wouldn't walk outside unless I went with her. She was literally by my side through the whole thing.
- •When my son was born, he had a few complications and I was a WRECK. When we finally brought him home, she was glued to him. She ditched her dog bed and slept next to his crib every night for months.
- •She has been the kindest friend to us. A piece of me will be missing after tomorrow. We are so sad, but are reminded she has a motley crew of our families rescue dogs to meet her at the gates tomorrow. What a sight to see!
- •I hope there are endless bagels and cats to chase. We love you lots and always will.