Favorite funny & beautiful children's books with a winter theme ☃❄️
@doodler19 This was a give your mouse a cookie request. I cleaned out our book closet and consequently my son's room looking for our holiday books. Haha!
- •Dream Snow- Eric CarleA very good story about a farmer and his animals. Not a Christmas book, but a winter book that my family loves.
- •Llama llama holiday dramaMy sons favorite series. These are always funny and relatable.
- •When Winter Comes- Nancy Van LaanA beautifully illustrated book with a poetic story about where nature hides when it gets cold and snowy outside.
- •Bear Stays Awake- Karma WilsonA very sweet book about a bear trying to stay awake for Christmas
- •How to Catch Santa - Jean ReaganA new book for our family this year but I knew it was a winner when my 8 year old layed on the ground and read the whole thing at Target. Cute family story. Maybe a good one for Mystery Reader?
- •Santa's Sleigh is on its way to California - Eric JamesA very cool book mentioning cities my family has visited. The illustration is excellent and we all enjoyed this one too! Also a great Mystery Reader book. They have them for many states on Amazon.
- •Isn't my book model adorable? ❤️