Hawaii on my 15th wedding anniversary
But not with my husband.
- •Y'all. It's been a very long 6 months. My husband and I decided to divorce in March, but we are hanging in limbo. He was diagnosed as bipolar, food addiction and sex addiction in August. I'm hanging in the balance to figure out what's what.
- •My childhood friends booked a trip to Maui without me because I originally declined. They didn't book it over my anniversary on purpose, but I am at the airport waiting to board that plane anyway. I feel sad. He feels horrible about his actions. (Finally! Thanks meds).
- •I needed to physically remove myself from this nonstop consumption of this mess for a few days. My daughter is 9 and told me as I walked out the door, "Have fun! You need this!" Busted. So I'm drinking airport drinks to calm my anxiety. I hope it works!
- •It was really relaxing. 😴😴😴
- •And ridiculously gorgeous.