I'm speaking with a therapist today.
- •I'm oddly not angry over everything that's transpired over the last 3 days.
- •And my go to emotion when I'm hurt is generally anger. I'm not really a crier. Or a sad person.
- •I'm more of a frustrated flabbergaster.Now there's a word.
- •Or I'm sarcastically funny to mask the pain.
- •Crying is just odd for me and is leaving me a little worried about myself.
- •3 days of gut wrenching sometimes yell crying. (Wtf?)
- •This time in my life is going to show me what I'm made of.
- •God, why is this happening?