My Favorite Christmas Movies.
- •JUST FRIENDSNumero Uno. Hands down. If I could only ever watch one holiday movie for the rest of my life, this is it. I watch it several times every year and it never stops being funny. Except the year my grandma wanted to watch with us and it was super uncomfortable.
- •FOUR CHRISTMASESAll 4 families are hilarious. Before we had kids, we had at least 3 Christmases every year so I could relate to the driving around, ungrateful and weird family, and the desire to go on vacation instead of dealing with any of it.
- •THE HOLIDAYI love Jack Black in this movie to pieces. And I love Cameron Diaz's house in L.A. I dream of those automatic blackout shades in my bedroom.
- •THE FAMILY STONEI adore Diane Keaton in this movie. This is what I look forward to most as I age. My kids are young but I already can't wait to have their families and friends back for holidays every year.
- •CHARLIE BROWN CHRISTMASWatched it every year as a kid. Just this picture makes me tear up a bit.
- •ELFBecause who doesn't love this movie?