Things I Do To Make Me Feel Happier

What do you do? Add it
  1. Eat sweet potatoes and avocados. The inspiration of this list.
  2. Go to the gym. Although it's been somewhat humiliating.
  3. Nap
  4. Hike with my kids. They're 3 and 8 and we love to be outside.
  5. Have sex.
  6. Therapy.
  7. Clean stuff. Organize the things.
  8. Take a bath with epsom salt, ACV, and EO. Currently
  9. Shop for new pjs/loungewear
  10. Talk to a really good friend, especially if it's been awhile.
    Suggested by   @nikkilounoel
  11. Watch an old show or listen to an old mix cd because it brings be back to a different time. Gives me a break from being in the "now" and is pretty clear proof that the good outweighs the bad.
    Suggested by   @Boogie
  12. Start a project with the kids to do daily (rituals make people feel safe) it could be a cooking project, something THEY want to try some different foods. Or those new coloring books with new pencils or crayons. Small window garden with starts. Or ask them for suggestions 💞
    Suggested by   @angela3950
  13. Call nieces or younger cousins. They have the best types of problems for me to help them work out. It's homework 95% of the time and just what color tights to wear with their school uniform the other 5%.
    Plus it always ends with a super squeaky "I love you!" Which is the best sound ever
    Suggested by   @Boogie
  14. Watch an old movie or show to make me feel more comfortable/at home. Something I watched a lot as a kid that I still enjoy.
    For it's usually Boy Meets World, Friends, or The Parent Trap.
    Suggested by   @sarahmccoy
  15. Go to a museum
    Even if the exhibit is the best thing ever, something about it soothes me
    Suggested by   @karlalucia