Things I Do To Make Me Feel Happier
What do you do? Add it
- •Eat sweet potatoes and avocados. The inspiration of this list.
- •Go to the gym. Although it's been somewhat humiliating.
- •Hike with my kids. They're 3 and 8 and we love to be outside.
- •Have sex.
- •Clean stuff. Organize the things.
- •Take a bath with epsom salt, ACV, and EO. Currently
- •Shop for new pjs/loungewear
- •Talk to a really good friend, especially if it's been awhile.Suggested by @nikkilounoel
- •Watch an old show or listen to an old mix cd because it brings be back to a different time. Gives me a break from being in the "now" and is pretty clear proof that the good outweighs the bad.Suggested by @Boogie
- •Start a project with the kids to do daily (rituals make people feel safe) it could be a cooking project, something THEY want to try some different foods. Or those new coloring books with new pencils or crayons. Small window garden with starts. Or ask them for suggestions 💞Suggested by @angela3950
- •Call nieces or younger cousins. They have the best types of problems for me to help them work out. It's homework 95% of the time and just what color tights to wear with their school uniform the other 5%.Plus it always ends with a super squeaky "I love you!" Which is the best sound everSuggested by @Boogie
- •Watch an old movie or show to make me feel more comfortable/at home. Something I watched a lot as a kid that I still enjoy.For it's usually Boy Meets World, Friends, or The Parent Trap.Suggested by @sarahmccoy
- •Go to a museumEven if the exhibit is the best thing ever, something about it soothes meSuggested by @karlalucia