Things my mom said to me on the phone just now
I mostly just say uh huh, she says stuff like this
- •Your uncle Jaquard married our cousin. At least they're too old to have kids
- •Rod made me microwave pancakes for breakfast this morning.
- •If Trump wins I'm worried he'll say something rude and that little guy from North Korea will nuke us
- •When I die I want to be cremated, don't have a fucking funeral. You'll get some spending money
- •You're very gifted, I remember when they brought me into a room with 6 psychologists to tell me
- •I'm worried if Trump is elected we'll have nuclear war. I don't want that to happen until after I die.