THINGS I'VE EATEN PRE-THANKSGIVING DINNER
I thought I'd eat well today before dinner at 6. I thought wrong.
- •Quest barProtein! Healthy! Should tide me over!
- •Chocolate chip cookieJust one. What's the big deal?
- •Peppermint pattyMake my breath good.
- •Large Diet Coke from McDonald'sGotta make sure McDonald's isn't lonely on the holiday on the way to my parents' house
- •Two malted milk ballsThey were out at my parents'
- •3 cans of Diet CokeThroughout the day. Better than beer?
- •Cinnamon rollMy mom made them. I couldn't not eat one.
- •Chocolate covered cranberriesDove. So good.
- •Trail mixPut it out for guests. Ate all the m&ms.
- •Old fashionedWith my dad.
- •Fingerful of frostingHad to make sure it was good enough for the cupcakes
- •A few grapesHealthy!!
- •BeerRogues Dead Guy Ale
- •Mini marshmallowsFor the sweet potato biscuits
- •Vodka and cranberry Sprite Zero
- •A sweet potato marshmallow biscuit
- •It's almost dinner time!!