➕ Help! Easy, Tasty Smoothie Recipes
Just got a Vitamix. It's awesome but I have no idea what smoothies to make!
- •Help, pls!
- •Two pints of Talenti Gelatto, heavy cream, chocolate sauce and a pinch of low fat yogurt. I drink this when I am dieting😉Suggested by @fats
- •Vanilla yogurt, bananas, strawberries, any kind of tropical juice. Add vanilla ice cream if you want it to be a dessert.Suggested by @Z
- •Half a frozen banana, half a cup frozen blueberries. Milk, ice, chocolate protein powder, flaxseed, oatmeal, cashew butter, and a little bit of vanilla extractSuggested by @jwegener
- •I got you on this. Buy all the almond breeze unsweetened almond milk you can. Frozen berries. Almond butter. Two types of powder: clean program essentials shake and whey protein. Here we go: 12 oz almond milk, berries, clean program powder, one scoop of whey. heaping scoop of almond butter. SEE YASuggested by @john
- •I've been having smoothies daily at this place called Project Juice. They make an AB&J smoothie that is heavenly. Two scoops of raw almond butter plus almond milk, banana, dates, and coconut meat. Put raspberry jam on top. So ridiculously yummy!Suggested by @r
- •Einat Admony's Banana Date Lime smoothie. Cup of soy milk, banana, four pitted dates, half teaspoon lime juice, cup and a half of ice. It's why I bought a Vitamix.Suggested by @josh
- •One frozen banana, frozen dark cherries (to taste, play around with amounts), almond butter (1/4 cup-ish), two cups almond milk (unsweetened or vanilla)Suggested by @JessePearson
- •Oh, and this one: 2 teaspoons matcha powder, 1-2 cups almond milk, a frozen banana, a few ice cubes. Super simple and gives you a wee caffeine blast. You can add a little honey too, if you want.Suggested by @JessePearson
- •Avocado, frozen banana, almond butter, almond milk, cacao nibs. Boom! Also welcome to the vitamix world, it's glorious.Suggested by @ruddybuddy
- •Blueberries, strawberries, banana, almond milk, almond butter.Suggested by @Aisha