Hikes in Los Angeles (Pretty Views Only)
Some purdy walks that go up and down hills.
- •Tuna CanyonA little hard to find. Take Fernwood Dr out of Topanga up and over until it becomes Tuna Canyon Rd. There's no parking lot, you just pull over once you see a fire road. Either I'm the only person who doesn't live in Topanga who cares to haul out here or no one knows this is here.
- •Topanga State ParkThe desert/valley version of Tuna Canyon. Still absolutely beautiful.
- •WestridgeAt the very top/end of Westridge rd which is off of Mandeville. Usually pretty quiet, except weekends. Good selection of easy trials or harder steep ones. Great to bomb down on a MTB too.
- •Will Rogers State ParkActually never done this one but hear great things.
- •To be continued! @sophia