My 13 Favorite Film Cameos, Ranked
Decided to do lucky 13 given that it's Friday the 13th.
- 1.Tom Cruise as the scary studio exec in Tropic ThunderProbably his best acting job ever.
- 2.Bill Murray as himself in Zombieland
- 3.Matt Damon as the tatted n' pierced punk rocker in EurotripLow budget teen comedy and then all of sudden there he is. Glorious.
- 4.Charlton Heston as the boss of the secret agency in True LiesHe's just so boss. Old school boss.
- 5.Lance Armstrong as himself in DogdeballHate this man with a passion but this was a fantastic cameo.
- 6.Harrison Ford as the retired news anchor in Anchorman 2What are you, Finnish...
- 7.Gene Hackman as the blind hermit in Young FranksteinI was gonna make espresso!
- 8.Billy Idol as himself in The Wedding SingerWho better to assist a gentleman in wooing his lady.
- 9.Bob Barker as himself in Happy GilmoreBitch.
- 10.David Duchovny as the hand model in ZoolanderSuch hand.
- 11.Michael Cera as 'himself-ish?' in This Is The EndJust creepy and skeezy in all the right Hollywood ways.
- 12.Mike Tyson as himself in The HangoverNo description required.
- 13.Christopher Walken as Butch's dad in Pulp FictionUp. My. Ass.