Places I Used to Live Ranked by How Much I Miss Them
Complete with corny little messages to each.
- 6.Santa Monica, CAMeh.
- 5.ManhattanYou're fun for 2 hours but you've overwhelmed and stressed me out my entire life.
- 4.Stanford, CAWouldn't trade our time together for anything, but I'm glad it was temporary.
- 3.Paris, FranceYou are entirely too charming. It's a little much. I'm into it, though.
- 2.Park Slope, BrooklynWe grew up together. It wouldn't have had it any other way. I want us to stay in touch, see other from time to time, but we're not kids any more, and want different things.
- 1.Boston, MAYou are a quaint town that thinks itself a city. You're not flashy, mellow, and just down right adorable. I miss you terribly. ❤️❤️❤️