Random Thoughts After Two Weeks of Topanga Living
In a word, YES.
- •Feeling comfortable and contented in my home is wildly impactful to my mental well being.I feel great! 😀🌲🌾🌄
- •Maybe I'm not a city kid...?I like this way too much to be an urban dweller. An odd twist, having been born and raised in Brooklyn.
- •It gets a little chilly in the best possible way at night.And I just happen the best way to stay warm. And classy.
- •Mountain biking might be more fun that road biking....This is a little sacrilegious for me to say, given my background, but the heart wants what it wants.
- •How is this rural majesty so close to LA? When will everyone wise up and subsequently ruin it?Or maybe it's happening right now and I am the pointy end of the yuppie virus....
- •Hummingbirds are so adorable! I will buy many feeders and draw them all to me.
- •The coyotees shrieking at night is both exhilarating and terrifying.It sounds like their eating something alive and are really happy about it.
- •These lizards are huge and fearless. I hope I never upset them.